Saturday, April 30, 2011

Reflection

Tick, Tock............




Three weeks left, I made a list today and scared the crap outta myself. I have only now realised how much work I have to do and how little time I have to do it. I'd spent to long in the workshop trying to get everything resolved to a point where I was happy with it, I think I have almost achieved it now, so I'm happy enough that things will come together soon enough once I get back in the workshop.
It's been nice to have this time off in the past few weeks to get a break from the workshop, it's impossible to get anything else done when you're in there so much. I have one shoe lasted and the other closed, all I need to do is get the other one lasted and the heels made and finally the soles attached. Still a lot to do and most of my flat work too, but I'll get there.
I'm a little stressed at the moment and it's only gonna get worse, yeay! I really can't believe there is only 3 weeks left, I have such a massive amount to do. I'm hopeful I'll get it done, but it's gonna be tough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment