Thursday, October 28, 2010

In the beginning there was light.....

This concept board was for my Research Planning assignment, just a rough idea of where I'm drawing my inspiration from. The new Tron Legacy movie is coming out on the 26th of December which has some really cool visuals. I watched the old one for inspiration, along with A.I. and 2001: A Space Odyssey. These movies all have such strong visuals, I just love sci-fi movies for that reason.

I love the whole idea of light in art, life and fashion. I really wanna try and make some shoes with lights. It's gonna be hard but I have to try. Architecture is also a great source of inspiration and the Melbourne Recital Centre is an amazing building created by Ashton Raggatt McDougall. It has some sort of light structure intertwined with the structure. It's so amazing!

So basically my inspiration for the project is sci-fi, the future, technology, architecture and light........so far.


Initial Concept Board


No comments:

Post a Comment