Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reflection

SetBack...

I had a bit of a setback yesterday, I was out on Monday night and my handbag got stolen, which absolutely everything in it. So, I had to spend all that night up changing all my passwords that were connected to my iPhone and then all yesterday sorting out the phone replacement, bank stuff and the police report. I didn't manage to get any work done at all, and when I finally got everything sorted I just wanted to sleep. 
I did go to the talk on Portfolio Presentation that the FBRS organised with the Fashion Careers Clinic which was really good. It was good to see examples of other peoples portfolio work and get some useful tips on what to do and also what not to do. The talks they do are super helpful and I really feel it's good to go to these to better my chances of employment when I graduate. 
All in all, I lost a days working, which is super annoying. I'm gonna have to work extra hard now to get back on track, at least it was only one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment